To provide opportunities for executives to enhance their knowledge of community and economic issues through unique and active learning experiences with peers and community leaders.
ELO is a unique opportunity for executives who are new to the community, new to an executive level position, or have an interest in learning about South Florida's assets, issues, and institutions and meeting top corporate, civic, social, and educational leaders.
ELO participants are executives who:
- Provide daily leadership
- Make key decisions for their organization
- Lead important organizational initiatives and personnel
- Provide strategic leadership for their organization
- Commit to being an active and visible presence in the community
- Enjoy learning in a highly interactive group environment
- Engage in strategic networking with a diverse group of leaders
- Make the time to attend all sessions and fully participate
The ELO is tailored to meet the interests of executive leaders of organizations in all sectors including business, government, and non-profit. The program offers planned experiences to fulfill the following goals:
- To provide information about current trends and issues facing South Florida and how they affect the community and its businesses
- To provide unique and exclusive community experiences
- To provide opportunities to interact with other participants, key community leaders, and business executives
- To encourage participants to become increasingly involved in community affairs
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 – 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. (includes dinner)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 24, 2017 - 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 28, 2017 - 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*A light breakfast and lunch will be provided on program days.
COST: $1,500 per participant
SPONSORSHIPS: Corporate partners can serve as sponsors for different components of the program. Interested individuals can call Rene Cantu at 954-767-8866.
ELO will be limited to 30 top level executives interested in learning in a highly interactive group environment, engaging with a diverse network of decision making leaders and discovering more about the assets of Broward County.
Applications will be due in January 20, 2017.