At Leadership Broward, we listen to the community. What the local nonprofits have been asking for is a way to meet more qualified potential board members. In order to make our community the best it can be, we believe there needs to be strong nonprofit involvement, dealing with various issues that affect our local area. A strong nonprofit community will in turn lead to a stronger community.
At Leadership Broward, we have a group of engaged catalysts looking to contribute their time, and resources to our community. For all of these reasons, and more, Leadership Broward is hosting its first Nonprofit Board Recruitment Fair on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 6pm at ArtServe located in Fort Lauderdale.
Nonprofits are encouraged to submit an application to be presented at the Recruitment Fair. Only one nonprofit per category will be invited to the fair. (ie. Illness, Garden, Homelessness)
If your nonprofit is selected:
- You will be given three minutes on stage to deliver a quick pitch as to how becoming a board member of your nonprofit, would benefit our community.
- 3 members from your nonprofit will be invited to the Fair, with a table top to display any information of your nonprofit.
- You will be entered into drawing to be the beneficiary of the September 2019 SociallyGood.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Please submit the below application by Friday, March 15, 2019 – 5:00 p.m.
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE TO ATTEND PLACEMENT FAIR
Week of March 18th
- NON-PROFIT BOARD RECRUITMENT FAIR
Tuesday, April 2, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
ArtServe – 1350 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED – TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR