Annually, the Leadership Broward Foundation Board of Directors calls for nominations from the community, to fill open Board positions.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Leadership Broward Foundation, Inc. (LBF), I would like to invite you to submit a nomination. You can nominate yourself or someone you know. To Nominate someone online click here. If you prefer to complete the form offline, just click the link, print complete and submit the Board of Directors 2019 Nomination Form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 954.767.8866.
Thank you for your support. – Andrew
The Leadership Broward Foundation is dedicated to advancing our mission “To develop and inspire individuals to serve our community.”
The Foundation raises funds needed to support our mission.
To be eligible for Board membership, the candidate must be a graduate of SEO/ELO, Leadership Broward, or Encore. Board members will provide mission-based leadership and advance the work of the LBF. Board members will have qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for LBF’s mission.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Executive Director (ED).
- Partner with the ED in the execution of the strategic plan.
- Each Board member will refer three qualifying candidates each year for upcoming classes (Leadership Broward; Women Leading Broward; Youth Leadership Broward.)
- Each Board member will serve on at least one Board committee.
- Each Board member will be expected to attend the announcement reception and graduation for the adults and youth.
- Each Board member is expected to attend and/or support the Gala and Fun Lunch; and
- Each Board member is expected to miss NO MORE than three Board meetings per year.
- Assist the ED and board chair in identifying and recruiting qualified, high-performing board members.
- Represent LBF to stakeholders; acting as an ambassador for the organization.
- Provide 20 hours of out-of-boardroom support annually based on your skill set and interest.
- Participate in the annual board member self-review process.
- Participate in the annual board development and planning retreat held each year.
- Partner with the ED and other board members to ensure annual fundraising goals are met.
- Each Board member will be expected to raise or give personally, or through their businesses, a minimum of $1,500 each year (above and beyond membership fees), as a financial contribution to the Foundation.
The Deadline to nominate someone is February 15, 2019.
To Nominate someone online click here.
If you would like to download the form Board of Directors 2019 Nomination Form.
Please print the form, fill it out, and submit it by close of business February 15, 2019 vie email or fax to either:
Email: Shelly Bradshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Email: Andrew Zullo (email@example.com) or
Fax: Attn: Andrew Zullo 954-485-6683