In order to complete the Leadership Broward Board nomination process, please complete the form below and forward any additional information, to Andrew Zullo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD NOMINATION FORM
By completing this online form, I wish to nominate the following individual or myself to be considered by the 2023 Nominating Committee to serve on the Board of Directors of the Leadership Broward Foundation, Inc. (LBF or Foundation). It is my understanding that a Board member’s commitment includes attending Board meetings, participating in making policies, supporting donor acquisition and fundraising activities approved by the Board to include but not be limited to giving or getting a minimum of $1,500 per year (above and beyond membership fees) supporting the Gala and Fun Lunch, assisting in long-range planning and representing the Foundation in the community.
I am also aware of the Board Covenant that stipulates:
• Each Board member will be expected to raise or give personally, or through their businesses, a minimum of $1,500 each year (above and beyond membership fees), as a financial contribution to the Foundation;
• Each Board member will refer three qualifying candidates each year for upcoming classes (Leadership
Broward; Women Leading Broward; Youth Leadership Broward);
• Each Board member will serve on at least one Board committee;
• Each Board member is expected to attend and/or support the Turkey Trot, Men of Style, Serving up Leadership, the Gala and Fun Lunch; and
• Each Board member is expected to miss NO MORE than three Board meetings per year.
Yes, Candidate is aware of and understands the stipulations of the Board Covenant outlined above.
Please submit, by close of business February 15, 2023, any additional information to either: