FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – Gregg Goldstein, Owner & Chief Strategy Officer at EM Consulting Group, has been named chair of the Leadership Broward Board of Directors. Goldstein, a Leadership Broward Class XXXIV graduate, has served in different board leadership positions previously, including VP of Engagement, VP of Programs, and Chair of Leadership Broward Class XXXIX. Goldstein will lead Leadership Broward’s Executive Committee consisting of:
- Kim Vassar, Arc Broward, Past Chair
- Jamie Wasserman, Shutts & Bowen LLP, Chair Elect
- Whitney Dutton, Dutton Real Estate Services, VP Programs
- Jeremy Katzman, NSU Florida, Secretary
- Kelly Lane, Memorial Healthcare System, VP of Special Events
- Michael Lessne, Lessne Law, VP Engagement
- Joshua Levenson, Holland & Knight, LLP, General Counsel
- Maria Pierson, Pierson Grant PR, VP Marketing
- Mary Lou Ruderman, Ruderman and Company, Treasurer
Serving on the Leadership Broward Board of Directors are:
- Alena Alberani, WLB Chair
- Patricia Batista, Abbvie
- Wayne Boulier, Broward College
- Jamie Edgemon
- Kelly Eppy, Covelli Enterprises
- Israel Gomez, Keefe McCollough, CPAs
- DeAnn Hazey, Flite Center
- Jeffrey Hirsch, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Todd Holt, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- Joseph Karl, Provenance Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Sasha Lightbourne, The Boeing Company
- Voula Liroff, HealthChannels, LLC
- Dr. Meka Mears, 211 Broward
- Denise Morales, Colliers
- Peter Neirouz, Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Sara Nunez, Pace Center for Girls
- Dr. Leonard Pounds, NSU Health
- Haroula Protopapadakis, Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Christopher Sajdera, Sajdera, PA
- Kathryn Salerno, Broward Health
- Henny Shomar, Tripp Scott P.A.
- Erin Sloss, Coastal Wealth, a MassMutual firm
- Connor Storch, Co. Story
- Kirsten Uebrig, BBX Capital
About the Leadership Broward Foundation, Inc.
The Leadership Broward Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, is Broward County’s premier leadership development training organization with a 42-year history of helping emerging and established leaders to expand their leadership skills, enhance their knowledge of local and state issues, and leverage their passions to initiate positive change in the Broward County community.
Its mission, “to develop and inspire individuals to serve our community,” is accomplished through a range of programs starting with its signature Leadership Broward program, which offers a behind-the-scenes look at issues affecting Broward County in the areas of government, education, business, media, transportation, criminal justice, history, environment, culture, arts, recreation, and health and community services. Youth Leadership Broward, Follow the Leader in You, and Women Leading Broward round out the organization’s program offerings. For more information, visit www.LeadershipBroward.org or call 954-767-8866.