BECOME A LEADERSHIP BROWARD MEMBER
Upon completion of the Leadership Broward Class (LB), Executive Leadership Orientation (ELO) or Encore, we invite you to become an Alumni Member of the Leadership Broward Foundation. Memberships are active for 1 year, with all alumni needing to renew each year.
WITH LEADERSHIP BROWARD MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL:
- Ensure that our programs remain innovative
- Receive free admission to monthly SociallyGood events
- Be included in Online People Book membership directory
- Have access to Online People Book membership directory
- Receive discounted member pricing for special events, networking events and leadership development opportunities like our Fun Lunch, Gala, Serving Up Leadership luncheon among others
- Support our growing numbers of community-minded catalysts
- Engage with dynamic business and community leaders
- Receive free admission to our members only NonProfit Board Recruitment Fair
- Invitation to attend our exclusive People Book party with other Community Trustees, LBF Board Members and Past Presidents’/Chair
- Option to be part of an LB Committee
- Lastly, but certainly not least, make a positive impact in our community.
DUES (3 OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR LB CLASS, ELO/SEO & ENCORE ALUMNI)
|$2,500||LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO LEADERSHIP BROWARD FOUNDATION
A great value for lifetime leaders! Members in this exclusive group receive a LBF Lifetime Member Pin with genuine gemstone, special recognition in the People Book Directory & all signature LBF events.
One-time payment or installment plans are available.
|$150/YEAR||LEADERSHIP BROWARD FOUNDATION AUMNI MEMBERSHIP|
|$50/YEAR||OUT OF TOWN LEADERSHIP BROWARD ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP**
**In Addition to being a LBF Alumni, you must also live outside Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach County to be eligible for this membership rate.
As an active Alumni Member, not only will you enjoy the many benefits of membership, but you will lalso have the satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference in the future of this organization. We place special emphasis on making sure program graduates are offered a variety of avenues to stay informed and connected with fellow alumni.
If you have any questions about Membership, please contact our office at 954.767.8866.