“To develop and inspire individuals to serve our community.”
Since 1981, the Leadership Broward Foundation has continuously provided unique opportunities to cultivate, expand and leverage the tremendous leadership resources of our community in order to bring about a stronger future for Florida.
In order to complete the Leadership Broward Board Nomination process please complete the form below and forward any additional information, to Andrew Zullo at email@example.com.
BOARD NOMINATION FORM
By Completing this online form, I wish to nominate the following individual or myself to be considered by the 2019 Nominating Committee to serve on the Board of Directors of the Leadership Broward Foundation, Inc. (LBF or Foundation). It is my understanding that a Board member’s commitment includes attending Board meetings, participating in making policies, supporting donor acquisition and fund-raising activities approved by the Board to include but not be limited to giving or getting a minimum of $1,500 per year (above and beyond membership fees) and supporting the Gala and Fun Lunch, assisting in long range planning and representing the Foundation in the community.
I am also aware of the Board Covenant that stipulates:
• Each Board member will be expected to raise or give personally, or through their businesses, a minimum of $1,500 each year (above and beyond membership fees), as a financial contribution to the Foundation;
• Each Board member will refer three qualifying candidates each year for upcoming classes (Leadership
Broward; Women Leading Broward; Youth Leadership Broward);
• Each Board member will serve on at least one Board committee;
• Each Board member will be expected to attend the announcement reception and graduation for the adults and youth;
• Each Board member is expected to attend and/or support the Gala and Fun Lunch; and
• Each Board member is expected to miss NO MORE than three Board meetings per year.
Yes, Candidate is aware of and understands the stipulations of the Board Covenant outlined above.
Please submit, by close of business February 15, 2019 any additional information to either:
Leadership Broward Foundation programs help emerging and recognized leaders expand their skills and enhance their knowledge of local and state issues, as well as leverage their individual passion to make positive changes in our community.