Up Close & Personal with Leading Women
Women encounter unique challenges and opportunities in their professional journeys. What are your biggest challenges as a woman in the workforce? What if you could get a different perspective on your company, your people and competitors from a trusted group of peers? Groups make better decisions and see more pitfalls & opportunities.
WLB’s purpose is to provide opportunities for high potential women to develop their skills and advance their careers through mentoring, education, and networking, inspiring them to serve as leaders.
WLB is designed to provide women with the opportunity to achieve the following goals:
- expand their leadership ability in ways that support their professional growth and development
- develop professional networks with other mid-level women leaders
- participate in up close and personal conversations with reputable, highly experienced senior executive women
- exchange ideas and learn from the experiences of others in a small, diverse group of 10-12 women from across various industries and professions in a safe, confidential environment
The following outcomes will be accomplished:
- Increased knowledge of your strengths and how to employ them professionally and personally.
- Increased level of confidence, knowledge, and understanding in subjects such as risk-taking, leadership, and authenticity.
- Expansion of personal and professional networks.
- Develop a personal action plan.
- The first hour is devoted to discussions with “Leading Ladies” (experienced C-level women executives who share personal stories and strategies) and 2 hours in small groups moderated by a trained facilitator with other participants from non-competing organizations.
Location: Depending on Covid Situation could be delivered via Zoom.
- First Presbyterian Church – Neumann Center at 451 Tarpon Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Calendar of Dates
- Orientation January 10, 2022 – 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Session I – January 26, 2022
- Session II – February 23, 2022
- Session III – March 23, 2022
- Session IV – April 27, 2022
- Session V – May 25, 2022
All session days are scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Meeting locations will be at: First Presbyterian Church – Neumann Center at 451 Tarpon Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
For questions please contact:
Dana Brown firstname.lastname@example.org