FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.
Gary Ruderman, co-founder of Ruderman and Company, PA, has been named chair of the Leadership Broward Board of Directors. Ruderman will lead Leadership Broward’s engaged Board of Directors for the 2018-2019 term.
- Gary Ruderman, Ruderman and Company, PA, Board Chair
- Peter Moore, Chen Moore & Associates, Past Chair
- Shelly Bradshaw, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Chair-Elect
- Sean Dannelly, CPA, Paladin Global Partners, Treasurer
- Matt Korshoff, CenterState Bank, Secretary
- Jeffrey Fauer, Tripp Scott, General Counsel
- Elisa Stone, Covenant House Florida, VP Programs
- Andria Cunningham, Nova Southeastern University, VP Special Events
- Tim Hogans, Florida Power and Light, VP Outreach
- Kate Goldman, Baptist Health of South Florida, VP Engagement
Additional directors are:
- Jennifer Bales Drake, Becker & Poliakoff, PA
- Doug Bartel, Florida Blue
- Michael Berry, Pier 66 Hotel & Marina
- David Coddington, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- Anthony Coppola, C&F Electric, Inc.
- Kelly Eppy, Panera Bread/Covelli Enterprises
- Gregg Goldstein, AdServices, Inc.
- Israel Gomez, Keefe McCullough CPAs
- Chris Lagerbloom, City of Fort Lauderdale
- Michael Lessne, Broad and Cassel LLP
- Ellice Martinez, Broward College
- Haroula Protopapadakis, Memorial Regional Hospital
- Erika Royal, Holland & Knight
- Cindy Schutt, Cindy Schutt PR
- Palak Singh, RSM Accounting
- Ben Sorensen, Optimum Associates
- Julie Spadavecchia, Bank of America
- Justin Stuckart, Veteran Business Development
- Kirsten Uebrig, BBX Capital Corporation
- Pablo Urquilla, Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Kim Vassar, PACE Center for Girls Broward
About the Leadership Broward Foundation, Inc.
The Leadership Broward Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, is Broward County’s premier leadership development training organization with a 36-year history of helping emerging and established leaders to expand their leadership skills, enhance their knowledge of local and state issues, and leverage their individual passions to initiate positive change in the Broward County community.
Its mission, “to develop and inspire individuals to serve our community,” is accomplished through a range of programs starting with its signature Leadership Broward program, which offers a behind-the-scenes look at issues affecting the Broward County in the areas of government, education, business, media, transportation, criminal justice, history, environment, culture, arts, recreation, and health and community services. Youth Leadership Broward and Women Leading Broward round out the organization’s program offerings. For more information, visit www.LeadershipBroward.org
or call 954-767-8866.